CHICKEN LIVER AND GIZZARD ADOBO –
the combined flavors of liver, gizzard and heart (that usually goes with the liver) and the combination of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper is delicious and actually preserves it.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 3-4
CHICKEN LIVER AND GIZZARD ADOBO INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 kilograms chicken gizzard
- 1/4 kilograms chicken liver
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon cane vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pieces potato cut into cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon msg
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 pieces of bay leaves
- 2 medium red bell pepper
1. Saute garlic, onions in a little oil.
2. Add the gizzard, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken liver, black ground pepper, msg, laurel leaves, soy sauce and then mix together.
4. Put the potato, red bell pepper and then pour in vinegar (stir).
5. Add water and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until gizzard is tender.
5. Put your chicken gizzard and liver adobo on plate and serve.
Chicken Liver and Gizzard Adobo Photo Gallery