is one of the dishes often served in a Filipino household. Aside from the unripe jackfruit and coconut milk, you could add pork, chilis, shrimp paste, shrimps or even daing or tuyo.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 2-3
GINATAANG LANGKA INGREDIENTS:
- 400 grams unripe jackfruit ( you can buy from supermarkets: peeled, seeded and sliced)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 kilograms pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green chili finger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt to taste(just add to your taste preference)
- 1/8 teaspoon msg or vetsin
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
1. Heat a wok or a cooking pot, put-in oil then heat, add the garlic and onion until it browned.
2. Add the pork, continuously stirring the mixture until cook.
3. Put-in unripe jackfruit, salt, msg, black ground pepper, coconut milk and chli finger.
4. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until unripe jackfruit totally cook and the liquid dries up.
5. Remove from heat then transfer to a serving plate then serve. Share and enjoy.
Ginataang Lanka Photo Gallery