GROUND PORK- is one of the dish with tasty flavor and a lot of ingredients mixed in it. The main ingredient of Giniling na Baboy is lean ground pork which is sauteed with striking colors of vegetables like potatoes, carrots, red bell peppers, pineapple and green peas in rich peanut sauce or tomato sauce.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 3-4
GROUND PORK INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 kilograms Ground pork
- 1 medium red bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 small carrots,peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 small potato,peeled and cut into small cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter(optional) or tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of green Peas
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon msg or vetsin
- 1/4 cup of pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Heat pan then put-in oil. Saute garlic and onion. Add the ground pork and mix well.
2. Add msg or vetsin, salt, soysauce, black ground pepper, peanut butter and green peas.
3. Add the potato, carrots, raisins, pineapple and red bell pepper.
4. Add water then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked. (Dried the sauce)
5. Serve hot perfect with rice.