GINISANG AMPALAYA WITH EGG- is a very simple dish with very high nutrients content, and commonly one of the natural remedies for lowering blood sugars. It is transalated as Sautéed Bitter Melon with egg.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 3-4
INGREDIENTS OF GINISANG AMPALAYA WITH EG
- 2 pieces ampalaya, cleaned and cut into thin slice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 raw eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pc. chicken broth cube
- 1/4 teaspoon msg. or vetsin
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 3 pieces tomatoes sliced into cubes (as you prefer)
- 1 medium onions chopped
1. Heat the pan and place the cooking oil.
2. Sautee the garlic, onion, and tomato.
3. Add the ampalaya mix well with the other ingredients.
4. Put-in MSG, chicken broth cube, salt and black ground pepper.
5. Cook the ampalaya for 3 minutes (medium heat).
6. Beat the eggs and pour over the ampalaya then let the eggs cook( mix well).
7. Serve hot.