The graham cracker
was invented in 1829, by Sylvester Graham. The original graham cracker was made with graham flour, a combination of finely-ground unbleached-wheat flour with the wheat bran and germ coarsely-ground and added back in providing nutrition and flavor.
While graham crackers started out as a mild food, unsweetened or mildly sweetened, they are more commonly known as a sugar and/or honey sweetened baked good that approaches a cookie (or the British English term biscuit). Then people started to innovate using graham cracker and there goes mango graham cake recipe.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 8-10
MANGO GRAHAM CAKE INGREDIENTS:
- 2 packs of graham crackers.
- 4 large mangoes, seeds removed. (remove the skins and then slice)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk. (for dipping crackers)
MANGO GRAHAM CAKE PROCEDURES:
1. Mix the condensed milk and cream together.
2. Slightly Dip graham cracker one by one in a evaporated milk.
3. Place a layer of graham cracker at the bottom of yourcontainer(preferably plastic tupperware with cover).
4. add a layer of mix condensed milk and cream on top of the graham crackers.
5. Place your sliced mangoes on top, be generous, make sure that the cream covers all of the graham.
6. Repeat procedure until you reached the desired layers u want, top with mangoes.
7. Put in a refrigerator, to serve cold.