PANCIT GUISADO (MIXED BIHON & CANTON) - Pancit is an innovation and adaptation from the Chinese noodle cuisine. The term pancit is derived from the Hokkien pian i sit which means something conveniently cooked fast. It usually mix with vegetables, prawns, deboned chicken, and even pork.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 3-5
PANCIT GUISADO (BIHON, CANTON MIXED) INGREDIENTS:
100 grams flour sticks (or pancit canton)
100 grams pancit bihon (Rice Noodles)
300 grams chicken, boiled, deboned, and cut into thin slices
100 grams peapods or snow peas
2 medium carrots julienned
1 small cabbage, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped finely
1 medium sized onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 piece chicken broth cube
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cups chicken stock
1 red bell pepper cut into strips
1/4 black ground pepper
1. In a pan, heat the oil then sauté the garlic and onion.
2. Add the chicken ( cooked and deboned ) and cook until turns light brown.
3. Add the red bell pepper, carrots, black ground pepper, soy sauce, chicken cubes then mix together.
4. Add the snow peas (mix) then add the chicken stock, then boiled.
5. Put in the pancit bihon and cook then add the pancit canton until the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles.
6. Add the cabbage and celery, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
Incoming terms:pancit guisado recipe, pansit, pancit canton guisado, how to cook pancit guisado, pancit canton bihon recipe, how to cook pancit canton, how to cook pancit bihon with canton, pancit bihon with canton, how to cook pancit canton with bihon, pansit guisado